Healthy eating is often neglected by us in our busy schedule and eating unhealthy food at irregular intervals triggers obesity and develops ulcers and other stomach disorders. Here are a few tips for healthy eating.
- Avoid foods that are rich in starch like white bread sandwitch, hamburgers, french fries and other fast foods. This takes a longer time to digest in your body and supplies less energy to your body leaving a bloated stomach and untimely bowel movements.
- Avoid aerated drinks, soft drinks and sodas instead switch to drinking fruit juices.If preparing a juice is not possible in your busy schedule buy a tetra packed fruit juice.
- Eat more dry fruits as snacks rather than patties and pasteries.
- Limit your coffee and tea in a day and prefer green tea instead of normal tea.
- Do not overeat and swallow your food as this will develop gas and lead to burping which is not considered a good etiquette.